Home / UX & UI Design
Allow our UI/UX Design Team to demonstrate our understanding of trending designs, best practices, and design patterns across web and mobile platforms. Our designers will create intuitive interfaces for your end users, by working closely with your firm’s key stakeholders and transforming a comprehensive UX strategy into creative solutions.
Our team of experienced user experience designers:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in your firm to ensure we understand your business objectives and end user needs
- Exhibit creative perspectives, while finding solutions to tough business problems
- Convert your company’s “green screen” applications and other Windows-based applications to flexible web-based solutions
- Develop a sound information architecture, organizing the functions and features into an engaging user experience
- Design responsive web and mobile interfaces that perform well across all desktop and mobile browsers
- Create design patterns that ensure a consistency across mobile and web platforms
- Demonstrate our understanding of how flexible and intuitive designs can increase user acceptance
- Provide a user-centered design with excellent color, typography, layout and iconography
- Refine design solutions based on end user feedback gathered from Usability Labs
- Produce high fidelity prototypes to test and demonstrate flexibility and creativity in our user interface design
- Execute a flawless implementation of your application with supportive end user documentation
Information Architecture is the most important aspect of good user interface design. Our user interface designers will integrate your information with desired functionality to ensure that your web site or web application can perform its intended functions, now and in the future. We build flexibility into every application interface we design.
We use a role-based design process that focuses on user research and requirements when designing a user interface. Our navigation design emphasizes good information architecture and easy to use navigation. Site navigation can play a major role in ensuring that, if your web site is publicly available, search engines find it. We also emphasize browser compatibility and consistent design across multiple platforms, operating systems and devices.
Wireframes represent the layout, content and interactive components of a final design, without the final design work. We’ll design a wireframe of your project to illustrate our vision for the project and the functionality. Then, we’ll work with your staff to ensure that your application has a striking and professional design that is flexible, engaging, and easy to use.
Search Driven’s user interface designers will brainstorm with key members of your firm to discover important features that improve user productivity across the enterprise. We invite you to contact us today to discuss how Search Driven Technologies can assist your firm in building a flexible user interface and user experience for your end users.